General news about the company's activities.
- SINFO 25: Tech Conference SINFO is a non-profit organization of university students, responsible for the planning of one of the biggest technological events in Portugal. It is an annual conference held at the Alameda Campus of the Instituto Superior Técnico… Continue reading →
- SINFO 24:Information Technology Week SINFO is a technological event entirely organised by Information Systems and Computer Engineering students from the Instituto Superior Técnico (IST). As an IT enthusiast, Albatroz Engenharia has already confirmed its presence at the 24th Informatics Week,… Continue reading →
- 2016 Cigré Session Paris, 22st - 26th August 2016 | Albatroz Engenharia Stand#252 The 46th edition of CIGRÉ (Conseil International des Grands Réseaux Électriques) is happening right now in the Palais des Congrès, Paris. This biennial conference and technical exhibition… Continue reading →
- Portuguese Industry Day @ NSPA On March 22 and 23 NSPA (NATO SUPPORT PROCUREMENT AGENCY) hosted the Portuguese Industry Day on Capellen, Luxemburg, with a large number of industry representatives and ministers attending. Albatroz Engenharia was one of the companies that… Continue reading →
- Albatroz Engenharia @ CMDM 2015 The third edition of the International Conference on Condition Monitoring, Diagnosis and Maintenance (CMDM) organised every two years by Cigré’s Romanian National Committee and co-organizer by CNTEE Transelectrica was held in Bucharest from 5th… Continue reading →
- Albatroz Engenharia @ CIRED 2015 This year CIRED, the International Conference and Exhibition on Electricity Distribution had its 23rd edition held at Lyons (France) from the 15th until the 18th of June. The venue was the Convention Centre of Lyon… Continue reading →
- ERIAC 2015, Argentina (Foz Iguaçu) Albatroz Engineering was once again present at ERIAC (Encuentro Regional Iberoamericano de Cigré) Conference which this year took place in Argentina, by Foz do Iguaçu. This year we presented two papers: "Implementation of Line inspection… Continue reading →