Nouvelles générales sur les activités de l'entreprise.
- Albatroz Engenharia na CIGRÉ 2018 Paris, 26 - 31 Agosto 2018 | Albatroz Engenharia Stand#212 A 47ª edição da CIGRÉ (Conseil International des Grands Réseaux Électriques) decorreu no Palácio de Congressos, em Paris. Esta exposição técnica e conferência bienal, realizada de 26 a… Continue reading →
- Juin - Juillet 2017 Souligner:Article central: CIRED 2017 Forest Management in COHiTECERIAC XVIIPortugal Air Summit Lire la suite de newsletter juin-juillet2017Pour recevoir la version complète de notre newsletter, veuillez nous contacter via l'e-mail: email@example.com
- Mars - Mai 2017Highlights:Design Organisation Approval - Albatroz Engenharia in present and futureAerospace WeekLisboa RoboticsMini Marathon Vodafone 2017 En savoir plus sur newsletter Mai 2017Pour recevoir la version intégrale de notre bulletin d'information, veuillez nous contacter par e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Janvier - Février 2017Highlights:Lessons learned on the use of DRONES for overhead line inspectionSINFO 24th - Information Technology Week Image processing Internship Unmanned flight regulation established in Portugal En savoir plus sur newsletter Février 2017Pour recevoir la version intégrale de notre bulletin d'information, veuillez nous… Continue reading →
- September- December 2016 Highlights:Simultaneous Localisation and Mapping (SLAM)Raising airworthiness awareness for dronesRiegl LMS-Q240i vs Riegl VUX-1European Researchers' NightRead more from newsletter of December 2016 To receive the full version of our newsletter, please contact us through the e-mail email@example.com
- SINFO 24:Information Technology WeekSINFO is a technological event entirely organised by Information Systems and Computer Engineering students from the Instituto Superior Técnico (IST). As an IT enthusiast, Albatroz Engenharia has already confirmed its presence at the 24th Informatics Week, which… Continue reading →
- July - August 2016 Highlights:Albatroz Engenharia at CIGRÉ 2016Internship on Unmanned Aerial Systems OperationOHLEx2016 - Working at Heights of Sa10 Years of Innovation Read more from newsletter of August 2016 To receive the full version of our newsletter, please contact us through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- April - Jun 2016 Highlights:10 Years in Pictures OHLEx2016 - Working at the hights of safetySeminar participationThe Portuguese Industry Day at NSPA Days Read more from Jun 2016 newsletter To receive the full version of our newsletter, please contact us through the e-mail email@example.com
- January - March 2016 Highlights:Small systems for heritage and cityscapingSimulating real life @ Albatroz EngineeringFair & EventsV edition of MecanIST Read more from March 2016 Newsletter . To receive the full version of our newsletter, please contact us through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Albatroz Engenharia @ CMDM 2015 The third edition of the International Conference on Condition Monitoring, Diagnosis and Maintenance (CMDM) organised every two years by Cigré’s Romanian National Committee and co-organizer by CNTEE Transelectrica was held in Bucharest from 5th to 8th… Continue reading →
- July - September 2015 Highlights:Improving vegetation managementNew internship @ Albatroz EngineeringImproving small systems: New ABZ Trax systemNow available: aeronautical equipment rental Read more from September 2015 Newsletter . To receive the full version of our newsletter, please contact us through the e-mail email@example.com
- Field trials with Unmanned Aerial Vehicles on Transmission GridsBy J. Gomes-Mota1a, R. Oliveiraa, S. Antunesa,baAlbatroz Engineering, bUniversidade da Beira InteriorPortugalAbstractThe authors used their experience on the design of role equipment for helicopters dedicated to over-head line [OHL] inspections, aeronautics and… Continue reading →
- Non-Destructive Structural Cable Inspection of Overhead Transmission Linesby V. Almeida, J. Gomes-Mota, S. MatiasAlbatroz Engineering, Portugalacepted to publication at the International Conference on Condition Monitoring, Diagnosis and Maintenance - CMDM 2015, 5-8 de October, 2015, Bucarest, Romania, cmdm2015.orgAbstractOver-Head Lines’ (OHL) cables… Continue reading →
- May - June 2015 Highlights:Albatroz Engineering @ CIRED 2015 in LyonsEncuentro Regional Iberoamericano de CIGRE [ERIAC] - Meeting of the Iberian-American Region of CIGRÉ in Argentina - Implementing alternatives to line inspection by helicopter - Multi-layer visualization and space-time correlationAlbatroz Engineering in Spanish - Spanish… Continue reading →
- March - April 2015 Highlights:Small Systems to take Power Line Maintenance Inspection to all gridsAlbatroz Engineering @ IT4Energy 2015 symposiumRe-sag on transmission lines with PLMINew domain and new website! Read more from April 2015 newsletter.
- Albatroz Engenharia @ CIRED 2015 This year CIRED, the International Conference and Exhibition on Electricity Distribution had its 23rd edition held at Lyons (France) from the 15th until the 18th of June. The venue was the Convention Centre of Lyon… Continue reading →
- January - February 2015 Highlights:Introducing full wavelength LiDAR, survey GPS/AHRS in PLMI 3.0Eyewitnesses to everyday lifeCIRED 2015 250000 km and counting ... Read more from February 2015 newsletter.
- Multilayer visualisation and spatiotemporal correlation for risk based asset management.by F. AZEVEDO1, J. GOMES-MOTA2, S. CORDEIRO2, J. CASACA3, L. CAMPOS PINTO31 Universidade Nova de Lisboa, 2 Albatroz Engenharia, 3 REN - Rede Eléctrica Nacional.presented at ERIAC Conference - Encuentro Regional Iberoamericano de Cigré, Argentina, 17-21… Continue reading →
- Implementation of Line inspection systems alternatives to the helicopterby J. Gomes-Mota, R. Oliveira, S. Antunes,Albatroz Engenharia presented at ERIAC Conference - Encuentro Regional Iberoamericano de Cigré, Argentina, 17-21 May 2015, ERIAC .Distinguished as "best technical contribution" at the B2 Studies Committee - Overhead Lines, from a… Continue reading →
- ERIAC 2015, Argentina (Foz Iguaçu) Albatroz Engineering was once again present at ERIAC (Encuentro Regional Iberoamericano de Cigré) Conference which this year took place in Argentina, by Foz do Iguaçu.This year we presented two papers:"Implementation of Line inspection systems alternatives to the… Continue reading →
- LiDAR-based Inspection Data Analysis to Calculate Vegetation Approximation Rate to OHLsby Rita Lopes1, Sandra Cordeiro1, Francisco Azevedo2, João Gomes Mota1 1 Albatroz Engenharia, Portugal, 2 NOVA Laboratory for Computer Science and Informatics, Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia, Universidade Nova de Lisboa,… Continue reading →
- ALBATROZ ENGENHARIA recherche unIngénieur InformaticienAlbatroz Engenhariaa créé un système pour inspecter des lignes électriques aériennes, nommé Power Line Inspection Maintenance [PLMI], ce qui implique beaucoup de traitement et algorithmes. Ce système mesure avec précision la distance entre les conducteurs, la végétation et les obstacles environnantes et… Continue reading →
- September – December 2014 Highlights: R&D, Education collaborations Safe flight envelope for OHL inspection at CARPI 2014 Computer Science internship Annual Seminar of WAVEC 2014 – Fostering the transatlantic growth of marine renewables Read more from December 2014 newsletter.
- Safe Flight Envelope for Overhead Line InspectionBy Sandra Antunes 1,2,3, Kouamana Bousson1,21Aerospace Science Department, University of Beira Interior, Covilhã, Portugal2LAETA-UBI/AERO.G - Associated Laboratory for Energy, Transports and Aeronautics, Portugal3Albatroz Engineering, Lisbon, PortugalAbstract A supervision control based on flight and essential external sensors… Continue reading →
- Sharing the transmission grid with storks and other birds By J. Gomes-Mota 1, F. Azevedo2, L. Campos Pinto3, N. P. Silva1, J. Casaca3 1Albatroz Engineering, 2FCT/UNL-Universidade Nova de Lisboa, 3REN-Rede Eléctrica Nacional, S.A.Portugal Abstract Sharing over-head lines [OHL] with birds requires significant efforts and… Continue reading →
- July - August 2014 Highlights:Albatroz Engineering @ CIGRÉ 2014, ParisSharing the transmission grid with storks and other birdsPredictive modeling of overhead lines reliability and lifetime Read more from August 2014 newsletter.
- May - June 2014 Highlight:On airborne inspections: aircraft and crewsVISUM Summer schoolA distributed platform for the volunteer execution of workflows on a local area network Read more from June 2014 newsletter.
- March - April 2014 Highlight:Principles of overhead line inspectionInternational Conference on Innovation for Secure and Efficient Transmission Grids - CIGRÉ Belgium, 2014VII SPEA Ornithology congressPLMI Automatic road detection Read more from April 2014 newsletter.
- January - February 2014 Highlight:Design Organisation Approval Albatroz Engineering gets Design Organisation Approval DOA EASA 21J.400Marketing internship at Albatroz EngineeringSession 45 of CIGRÉ in Paris, 24th to 29th August 2014Albatroz Engineering completes eight years of activity Read more from February 2014 newsletter.
- Risk based maintenance and lifetime management of overhead linesby N. Pinho da Silva1, J. Casaca2, F. Azevedo 3, J. Gomes-Mota1, L. Campos-Pinto21 Albatroz Engenharia, 2 REN - Rede Eléctrica Nacional, 3 CENTRIA-FCT-Universidade Nova de Lisboapresented at "Innovation for Secure and Efficient Transmission… Continue reading →
- November - December 2013 Highlight:Project Chaplin "High Power Transmission Line Cable Inspection"Presentation at IEE UBI Student BranchThe 2013 Internship seasonMore than 56.000 km inspected in 2013 Read more from December 2013 newsletter.
- August - October 2013 Highlight:Grid Intelligence & OptimisationInternational Conference on Diagnostics and Condition MonitoringPortuguese-French TrophiesSummer Internships at Albatroz Engineering Read more from October 2013 newsletter.
- Advances in Vegetation Management to improve Reliabilityby J. Gomes-Mota, F. Azevedo1, J. Casaca2, V. Almeida, N. Pinho da Silva, L. Campos Pinto21CENTRIA, Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia Universidade Nova de Lisboa, 2REN - Rede Eléctrica Nacionalpresented by Vítor Almeida at… Continue reading →
- June-July 2013Highlights:From images to Information The use of video to detect automatically assets and stork nestsAlbatroz Engineering at the 55th Aeronautical Salon, ParisAlbatroz Engineering presence at CIRED exhibitionAlbatroz Engineering at VISUM Summer School Read more from July 2013 newsletter .
- April-May 2013 Highlights:All seasons' inspections2013 CIGRÉ Lisbon Symposium on Smart GridsStork nest detection at ConfTele 2013 and new stork nest detection module Read more of May 2013 newsletter.
- Automatic detection of stork nests on VHV towers by João Fernandes1, Maria Paula Queluz1, Tomás Brandão2, Francisco Azevedo3, João Gomes Mota3 1IT/IST/Universidade Técnica de Lisboa, 2IT/ISCTE-Instituto Universitário de Lisboa,3Albatroz Engenharia, Lisboa presented at ConfTELE 2013, Castelo Branco, Portugal, 8-10 May, 2013. … Continue reading →
- January – March 2014 Highlight: Quality assessment in power line maintenance inspection [PLMI] Exhibitions CHAPLIN Project With 125000km experience on LiDAR inspection … Read more from March 2014 newsletter.
- OHL Assessment and Risk Evaluation Based on Environmental and Inspection Databy F. Azevedo1, J. Gomes-Mota, L. Campos Pinto2, N. Machado2, S.A.B. de Almeida de Graaff31 CENTRIA, Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia Universidade Nova de Lisboa, 2 REN - Rede Eléctrica Nacional , 3 TenneT TSO B.V.presented… Continue reading →
- Long term assessment of critical factors affecting the reliability of transmission gridsby J. Gomes-Mota, F. Azevedo1, L. Campos Pinto2, J. Casaca21CENTRIA, Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia Universidade Nova de Lisboa, 2REN - Rede Eléctrica Nacionalpresented at 12th International Association of Energy Economists Conference, IAEE,… Continue reading →
- April - June 2012Highlights:Graded classification of Points of InterestQumrum Business Group and Albatroz Engineering sign representation agreement in OmanAlbatroz Engineering performs first railway assignmentInternational Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering, EEEIC2012 Read more from June 2012 newsletter.
- How environment factors impact line performance Field results from Southwest Europe by J. Gomes-Mota, Ana Brantes, Luís Campos Pinto1, Francisco Azevedo2 1 REN – Rede Eléctrica Nacional, 2 CENTRIA, Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia Universidade Nova de Lisboa presented at International Conference… Continue reading →
- January - March 2012 Highlights:Geometry in Motion LiDAR modeling beyond Power Line Maintenance InspectionMore than 32000km inspected in 2011PLMI operates under cold weatherUpgrade in computation and network infrastructure Read more from March 2012 newsletter.
- October - December 2011 HighlightsLearning about our neighbours: the storks ERIAC, CIGRE’s Iberian-American Region Meeting Summary of education & internship activitiesNew office in Lisbon Read more from December 2011 newsletter.
- Unified Status Evaluation for Reliability Assessment of Over-Head Power Grids by João Gomes-Mota presented at International Conference on Condition Monitoring, Diagnosis and Maintenance – CMDM 2011, Bucharest, Romania, 19 a 23 September, 2011, cmdm2011.org . Abstract Power line inspections tend to… Continue reading →
Desenhando uma família de sistemas de inspecção de linhas desde o peão até ao helicóptero tripulado (PT)Desenhando uma família de sistemas de inspecção de linhas desde o peão até ao helicóptero tripuladopor João Gomes Mota (Comité de Estudos B2)artigo em Português apresentado no XIV ERIAC - XIV Encontro Região Ibero-Americana do CIGRÉ, Ciudad del Este, Paraguai,… Continue reading →
Caracterização Ambiental da rede de transmissão portuguesa a partir de dados de inspecção de linhas (PT)Caracterização Ambiental da rede de transmissão portuguesa a partir de dados de inspecção de linhas por F. Azevedo1, J. Gomes-Mota2, L. Campos Pinto3, J. Casaca3 (Comité de Estudos C3) 1 CENTRIA, Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia Universidade Nova de Lisboa,… Continue reading →
- Over-Head Line real-time tracking for automatic inspection or user interface enhancementby João Gomes-Mota, Tiago Gusmãopresented at CARPI 2010 - 2010 1st International Conference on Applied Robotics For the Power Industry, Montreal, Canada, 5 a 7 de Outubro, 2010, carpi2010.org .AbstractPower line… Continue reading →
- Multi -Challenges and Benefits of Integrated Over-Head Line Inspectionsby Artur Matos André1, José Matos2, João Gomes-Mota31LABELEC SA (Grupo EDP), 2EDP Distribuição (Grupo EDP), 3Albatroz Engenharia SApresented at CIRED09 - Session 20, paper 0848, Prague, czech republic, 8 to 11 of June, 2009. AbstractThe long experience… Continue reading →
- Challenges and Benefits of Integrated Over-Head Line Inspectionsby J. Gomes-Mota, Décio Bentopresented at 2008 CIGRE Canada Conference on Power Systems, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, 19 to 21 of October, 2008. AbstractAt first glance, over-head powerline maintenance inspections appear to be identical all over the world.… Continue reading →
- Geographical Information Tools for Overhead Lines Preventive Maintenance by J. Gomes-Mota1, Miguel Ramos1, A. Matos-André 2 1Albatroz Engenharia 2LABELEC (Grupo EDP) presented at CIGRÉ08 – Session 42 (Studies comity B2) Paris, France, 25 to 29 of August, 2008. Abstract Overhead line… Continue reading →
Prototipo para la Monitorización de la Infraestructura Ferroviaria utilizando Sensores Lidar, Imagen de Video y GPS: Primeros Resultados (ES)Prototipo para la Monitorización de la Infraestructura Ferroviaria utilizando Sensores Lidar, Imagen de Video y GPS: Primeros Resultados por F. Goméz Bravo1, A. Vale2, J. Gomes-Mota2 1 Departamento de Ingeniería Electrónica, Sistemas Informáticos y Automática.Escuela Politécnica Superior, Universidad de Huelva. Carretera… Continue reading →
Integração, Flexibilidade e Tempo Real: Critérios Críticos no Desenho de uma Solução de Inspecção de Linhas (PT)Integração, Flexibilidade e Tempo Real: Critérios Críticos no Desenho de uma Solução de Inspecção de Linhas por João Gomes Mota, Carlos Silva artigo em Português apresentado no XII ERIAC, XII Encontro Região Ibero-Americana do CIGRÉ, Foz do Iguaçu, Brasil, 20… Continue reading →
- LIDAR Data Segmentation for Track Clearance Anomaly Detection on Over-Head Power Lines by Alberto Vale, João Gomes Mota presented at DECOM2007, IFAC Workshop Technology Transfer in Developing Countries: Automation in Infrastructure Creation – TT, Ýzmir, Turquia, 17 and 18 May, 2007.… Continue reading →
- Detection and classification of clearance anomalies on over-head power lines por Alberto Vale, João Gomes-Mota, Albatroz Engenharia, Lisbon, Portugal publicado no CONTROLO2006, a 7ª Conferência Portuguesa em Controlo Automático, Lisboa, 11-13 Setembro 2006. Nota CONTROLO é uma conferência bianual organizado… Continue reading →
- Taking Accurate Measurements of High Voltage Installations with Laser Range Scanners and GPS por J. Gomes-Mota1, A. Vale2, A. Matos-André1, M. I. Ribeiro2 1LABELEC/Grupo EDP, 2Instituto de Sistemas e Robótica/Instituto Superior Técnico apresentado na CIGRÉ06 – Sessão 41 (Comité de… Continue reading →